From needs assessment and methodology development to facilitation and follow-up actions, we build our training programmes based on a pragmatic and outcome-focused approach. Our workshops are designed in a way to provide even the most experienced employees with new insight on unconscious bias, to support training participants to develop and practice specific skill sets to interrupt bias and to obtain a complete understanding or provide context for deeper knowledge.
Engaging workshop! The topic was presented in a clear and engaging way, and focused on how participants get achieve obvious and immediate results. Many thanks to the WorkLife HUB team!Workshop participant - EFTA seminar
Working with us
- Pre-Webinar survey to tailor the content to the actual need of learners
- General presentation on the subject to set the context, introduce basic definitions, share international case studies and best practices to inspire participants
- Facilitated small group discussions and individual exercises followed by reflection, review and action planning
- The workshops may include energizers, icebreakers, scenarios, role plays, debriefing
- Our trainings are accompanied by tailor-made Workbooks, handout documents or briefings; each one contains a variety of self-paced exercises
- Follow-up individual coaching sessions and group discussions
- Organisational or team level workshops (half to 1-day sessions, 50-200 participants, 2 facilitators to maximize the engagement of the participants)
- Management training (2-hour to half-day sessions, 10-50 people)
- Individual coaching sessions (1 or 2 coaches, 1-hour sessions)
Unconscious bias training content
- We build awareness. What is the basic definition of unconscious bias, where does it come from, what can be the impact and consequence of unconscious bias if left unchecked, what are the most relevant bias types to your organisation and workforce, and what does it look like in a workplace context?
- From awareness building we move to action taking. Our goal is to increase general understanding around unconscious bias, and make participants / learners aware how they can become part of the solution. We do this through teaching actionable tools and building skills for individuals to change behaviour and interrupt unconscious bias.
- In our training we make sure to use real-world, relatable examples and scenarios to demonstrate real workplace settings. Our goal is to leave every learner with action steps and a plan for them to be able to move forward creating lasting change that helps tackle unconscious bias.
- We contribute to creating a safe space for employees to learn about unconscious bias, how to recognize individual bias types, and how to be mindful about tackling unconscious bias when making everyday decisions in the workplace.
Interested in workplace unconscious bias training?
The WorkLife HUB trainings are delivered to suit the needs, budget and time constraints of our clients. We tailor each training to match the context and profile of the learners, i.e. for Headquarters or Field offices, international and local staff. Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to tailor or training offer to your specific needs, deliver a one-time training session to your employees, or maintain your training records and regular program for you.
TALK TO US