Whether your organization is in the process of implementing a hybrid workforce or delivering results on a strategic programme, change management is most likely to play a crucial role. Our change management training programme is designed to provide tailor-made practical support for organizations and individuals with the implementation of their change efforts, even under the most extraordinary circumstances.
This was eye-opening. The presentations and training sessions were rich with case examples and an easy to use change methodology.3-day training participant, UNOPS
Working with WorkLife Hub
- Pre-training survey to tailor the content to the actual need of learners
- General presentation on the subject to set the context, share international case studies and best practices to inspire participants
- Facilitated small group discussions and individual exercises followed by reflection, review and action planning
- The workshops may include energizers, icebreakers, scenarios, role plays, debriefing
- Our trainings are accompanied by tailor-made workbooks, handout documents or briefings; each one contains a variety of self-paced exercises
- Follow-up individual coaching sessions and group discussions
- Management training (2-hour to half-day sessions, 10-50 people)
- Organisational or team level workshops (half to 1-day sessions, 50-200 participants, 2 facilitators to maximize the engagement of the participants)
- Change agents’ workshops (1-2 hours, 15-50 participants)
- Individual coaching sessions (1 or 2 coaches, 1-hour sessions)
What do we cover in our Change Management training?
- Solutions for individuals: we provide solutions for individuals and build change capability through the development of skills sets and knowledge about change management.
- Solutions for organizations: we provide implementation support through which change managers are going to be able to recognise and address cultural and structural barriers, mobilise change agents, or implement pilot projects.
- In general, our training course material always includes: the basics of change management, change management methodologies, tools and techniques, and change management resources.
- In addition to the training sessions, we support organisations with our online coaching services and work with individuals regarding their specific challenges or skills development needs.
- Understand the change process and manage reactions to change
- Communicate the change effort at a very high level with everyone involved in the process at their organizations
- Identify and build strong relationships with strategic stakeholders
- Identify and manage resistance to change effectively
- Draw from a range of case studies and experiences; avoid common pitfalls in change management efforts
Change management skill set is a must for those who are most likely to be involved in change efforts such as change agents, senior managers or project managers. The essential skills of a change agent can be equally useful for anyone who will be part of a change management team or programme.
The WorkLife HUB trainings are delivered to suit the needs, budget and time constraints of our clients. We tailor each training to match the context and profile of the learners, i.e. for Headquarters or Field offices, international and local staff. Get in touch with us, we’d be happy to tailor or change management training offers to your specific needs, deliver a one-time training session to your employees, or maintain your training records and regular program for you.
TALK TO US