Our expertise covers a range of diverse issues, reflecting the complexity of our lives and work in the 21st century. We cover the following:
- Employment and labour market trends
- Impact of key trends on work (demography, diversity, mobility, globalization, technology)
- Case studies (diversity & inclusion, work-life balance, workplace solutions, management and culture)
- Work-Life Balance policies (flexible working, new ways of working, work-life conflict, digital trends, boundary management etc.)
- Care and Gender (childcare, elder-care, care economy, services and infrastructure)
- Employee experience and engagement, Happiness, Performance
We adapt the methodology to optimally fit the desired outcome of the investigation. We can deploy a range of methods from interviews to focus groups, field work, surveys, questionnaires, as well as data collection and analyses as required.
Operating out of Belgium, we cover mainly the European Union, the United States, Australia, Canada and parts of Asia.
Customized to fit your needs
We deliver research reports, White papers, policy briefs, background papers, whichever format would serve you best.
Please contact us for an initial conversation about your research needs and to explore how we can best support you.